Our decorative acoustic wall panels allow you to create spaces within your home or work environment that add a new level of interior design, comfort, texture and warmth to any room.
All our panels are sustainably sourced, sound reducing and available in a range of colours.
- Natural Oak – An unfinished natural oak. This can be left unfinished or oiled/stained according to the customer’s individual requirement
- Walnut – Real walnut veneer
- Smoked Oak – Real natural oak veneer with a dark smoked effect
- Concrete – A cool concrete coloured surface for an urban appearance
Acoustic panel size: 2400mm x 573mm x 19mm
Acoustic backing layer
- 9mm thick and made of PET fibres with up to 60% recycled content (recycled PET bottles)
- Weighted Noise Absorption Coefficient (aw) = 0.25 when installed directly to a solid wall.
- Reduces noise by up to 25%